When It Comes Time to Focus On Your Family
For over 40 years, Oxford Financial Group, Ltd.™ has provided independent financial and wealth management advice through personalized service and expert financial counseling to high net worth families and select institutions.
- Over 700 significant families and prodigious institutional clients in 37 states.*
- A long history of creating value for its clients by investing in the private markets, including partnering with general partners, co-investing and leading direct investments.
- Been named the #5 Largest Multi-Family Office in the World by Caproasia in 2020.**
- Been named the #1 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by Financial Planning magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and the #5 RIA in 2020 (based on assets under management).**
- $27.96 billion of assets under advisement (which includes assets under management).*
Investment Advisory Services >
Employing research developed by a dedicated team of investment professionals ensures a consistent philosophy, access to unique opportunities and a personalized experience.
The Trust Company of Oxford™ >
The Trust Company of Oxford can serve as a critical partner to plan and execute the strategies you employ to protect and pass on the wealth you have worked so hard to amass.
Your Oxford Managing Director orchestrates the work of Family Office specialists in diverse areas such as taxation and insurance, estate planning, philanthropy and asset protection.
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd. is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about Oxford Financial Group’s investment advisory services and fees can be found in its Form ADV Part 2, which is available upon request. The Caproasia list of top 10 largest multi -family oﬃces in the world is based on assets as reported in the Form ADV as of December 31, 2019. This list excludes multi -family oﬃces that are operated within banking groups or a subsidiary of banking groups. The Financial Planning magazine lists of the 2020 Top 15 Firms and the 2013-2017 Top 150 RIA Firms are based on assets under management as reported in the Form ADV. The lists contain independent fee-only planning ﬁ rms. Broker-dealers, insurance company aﬃliations and ﬁrms with substantial outside ownership stakes held by private equity ﬁrms and some outside investors are excluded. The lists do not include roll-ups, aggregators or turnkey asset management programs. To capture ﬁrms that provide true, holistic ﬁnancial advice to individuals, only ﬁrms with more than 50% individual clients, as can be determined through Form ADVs, are included. The rating may not be representative of a client’s experience and is not indicative of future performance. Oxford did not pay a fee for inclusion in the rankings, but may purchase reprints. OFG-2015-21
*As of 12.31.20