Oxford’s investment philosophy is grounded on a conviction of the importance of a well-conceived Investment Policy Statement, appropriate diversification and a disciplined portfolio rebalancing program.
Oxford seeks to achieve your investment goals by preserving and growing your assets over a long-term planning horizon. We believe in building diversified portfolios that are resilient and robust across a range of potential economic and financial market outcomes. In the pursuit of achieving your wealth objectives, we are committed to managing portfolio risks, avoiding conflicts of interest and providing superior levels of communication.
We work with you to:
- Develop a clear understanding of your financial goals
- Document your financial goals in a written Investment Policy Statement
- Design strategic and tactical asset allocation policies based on this statement
- Recommend the appropriate managers and investment vehicles
- Monitor performance
- Conduct ongoing due diligence
- Report results
- Recommend changes as required
It’s a rigorous portfolio construction process based on insightful analysis, with the goal of providing you the highest probability of achieving your financial objectives. Several factors distinguish our investment program from many others in the industry.
- No conflicts of interest
- No proprietary investment products
- Dedicated investment research team
- Access to unique investment strategies and analysts
- Unique platform for alternative investments
- Integration of investment and financial planning advice